SCREAMIN’ FESTIVAL 2023 – 25 YEARS SPECIAL
Please check if your question about Screamin’ is answered here.
Please read these questions thoroughly before submitting an email. If you do not see your question answered here, we will be glad to help you.
What's the Screamin' about?
Easy to explain; sun, beach and 50’s Rock and Roll… This event has been growing year by year since 1999 with attendance by people from over 20 countries. This is not just a weekender, this is not just a festival, this is not even just a holidays, this is a real R&R vacation; imagine: you can enjoy beach, sun, pool or all that a touristic resort as Calella offers to its visitors and at the evenings and nights record hops, live 50’s R&R music, beach parties, hawaiian parties.
What are the dates for Screamin' 2023?
The dates for Screamin’ 2023 are Monday 5th – Sunday, June 11th, both included!
Is the Screamin' a residential event?
The Screamin’ is not a residential event; entertainment passes are available but for the ones of you who like it easy we have booked blocks of rooms in the best hotels in town.
Why booking accommodation with us and not direct to the hotels?
You can book either way, we will be happy anyway as long as you’re coming! But here you have a couple of the reasons to do it through our booking department.
– Your booking and questions about it are always managed by the same person who knows everything about the Screamin’ and about the reason you’re coming to Calella; you’re not just another tourist.
– You have until the 29th of May 2023 to pay your booking (except special offers)
Do I have to book for the entire week?
This event is a full week long (7 nights) but you can book as many days as you wish even arriving earlier and/or departing later.
How much do the ticktes cost?
TUESDAY – Free
WEDNESDAY – Free
THURSDAY – Free
FRIDAY – 45.00 Euro
SATURDAY – 45.00 Euro
SUNDAY – Free
WEEKENDER PASS (ALL DAYS) = 80.00 Euro
Can I buy a 1-day tickets or the Weekender Pass at the door if I don't book accommodation with you?
You can get the Weekender Pass and 1 – day tickets from every festival night at the door.
Howdo I get the 1-day tickets or Weekender Pass?
You can get the Weekender Pass here on this web site by clicking on TICKETS on the top menu or you can wait till the festival starts and get them in site if there are any left!
How do I become a vendor at Screamin'?
Contact us now!
Do I need a festival ticket to see the vendors?
Yes, you need your festival ticket to access the vendors.
How can I find out who is playing when?
Please check the PROGRAM section to see playing times of bands, etc. There will be printed programs available at La Fabrica and at Santi’s and at Tourist Office in Calella.
Can children attend Screamin’?
We welcome children at the Screamin’ Festival’s main hall and at Santi’s Beach Bar at any time, in both places under the responsability of their parents.
– Children under 16 are free and do not need tickets.
– No under 18’s will be allowed if they’re not accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- In Spain, the law states you must be 18 to drink alcohol.
– Parents or legal guardians will be asked to fill and sign a form assuming the responsibility of the under 18’s before accessing to the hall, please contact us now if you want to bring it with you printed and signed and we will get it to you by email.
Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions that are not answered here. Screaminsummer@gmail.com